Biola University's online system for registering for classes and enrolling in the University is found on MyAccount. All students must complete both registration and enrollment.
How to Register:
1. Make sure you have no holds on your account. If you do have any holds visit the department listed next to your hold to see how to remove them.
2. Plan in advance the classes you want to take and be prepared for any classes that might be full by the time you register. Always have a backup schedule in mind!
3. Know your registration time and, if possible, register exactly at that time to maximize your chances of getting into the classes you need.
4. Complete all tasks on MyAccount!
- Enrollment is required of all students and involves completing all administrative tasks along with the down payment. (Enrollment payment deadlines are August 15 (Fall), May 1 (Summer), December 15 (Spring).) Classes will be dropped if you do not complete all steps of Enrollment, including your payment.
Please file all Financial Aid paperwork on time! You must allow 4 - 6 weeks from the time you complete your financial aid file to prevent delays and not incur the Late Enrollment fee.
If you have registration questions, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions page, email us, or call us at (562) 903-4720.
View the Academic Calendar for important dates and deadlines related to registration and enrollment.