Buying your textbooks through the Biola Store couldn't be easier!
Once you go to the Biola Store site, you'll be guided through a series of questions to guarantee you get the right books for the right section of the right class; no guessing or having to make frantic phone calls to friends or departments.
1. Have the following Enrollment & Registration Information with:
- your program — select "all" unless you're an MBA student
- the correct term/semester
- the subject of the class (e.g.: BBST for biblical studies, NURS for nursing, etc.)
- the course number of your class (101, 212, 410, etc.).
- the section of your class (usually 01, 02, etc.)
2. You will now see the list of required materials for the class. Click the large plus sign (+) on the right to see more info about the item, including the "Add to Cart" button.
3. Repeat this process for each of your classes, and then follow the payment instructions. Done!
You can always come by the Biola Store or contact us with questions; our contact info is here.