Changing your Social Security Number (In Person Only)

Social Security Number changes must be made in person.

  • Submit a Personal Information Update Form to the Office of the Registrar.
  • Official documentation must accompany the Personal Information Update Form. This includes a valid Social Security Card and one valid form of alternate identification.
  • See form for options.
Financial Aid & Student Accounts
Personal Information
Office of the Registrar
Last Updated:
March 21, 2017
Report a problem on this page
Biola University
13800 Biola Ave. La Mirada, CA 90639
© Biola University, Inc. All Rights Reserved.