Child Development Permit (CDP) candidates can utilize the following information during their time in the Early Childhood Education Program. If you have any questions, please contact the Liberal Studies / Early Childhood Education administrator at (562) 944-0351 x5677.
Early Childhood Core courses: For all courses in the CDP program.
Online Placement Site Requests:
- LEDU 356/SEED 556—Early Childhood Curriculum
- LEDU 357/SEED 557—School/Family/Community Partnerships in Early Childhood Urban Settings
- LEDU 358/SEED 558—Classroom Management in Early Childhood Settings
- LEDU 359/SEED 559—Observation and Assessment of Young Children
All fieldwork evaluations, observations, and submissions will be managed by Taskstream.
Early Childhood Practicum (Student Teaching): For students enrolled in the early childhood practicum.
- Early Childhood Practicum Handbook: Policies and procedures for Mentor Teachers, Supervisors and Child Development Permit Candidates.
- Extra Resources: Classroom tools, student information, checklists, and miscellaneous forms.
All fieldwork evaluations and submissions will be managed by Taskstream.
- Degrees and Programs:
- Child Development Permits (Graduate), Child Development Permits (Undergraduate/Graduate)
- School of Education
- Last Updated:
- July 25, 2019