Your Biola ID card not only serves as a means of identification, but also enables you to access a variety of university services including campus dining, copying & printing, and retail purchases in the Biola Store. To access these services, you must first load funds onto a debit account on your Biola ID card. Students add funds to 'Student$' while Employees add funds to 'Faculty n Staff'.
eAccounts is a software application Biola uses to manage the debit accounts available on Biola ID cards. Users can make real-time deposits online, save a preferred credit card* for quicker reloads, and set up recurring deposits. You may also view your current balance, transaction history, meal plan use, or freeze your ID card if it is misplaced.
*Please note we do not accept American Express at this time. All other major credit cards are accepted.
Adding Funds to Your ID Card
- Go to https://biola-sp.blackboard.com/eaccounts You will use your NetID and password to login
- Click on the appropriate account type to view a summary. Click ‘+Add Money’ to deposit additional funds.
- You can choose to add a specific amount or top-off your balance.
- Enter Credit Card payment info. You may choose to save this info for future use.
- The confirmation page allows you to specify where you would like your receipt e-mailed.
- Now that your eAccount has been set-up, you can download the Android app or iOS app to manage your funds on the go! NOTE: This is optional; you may continue to use the website to add funds.
- After you have downloaded and opened the app, select "Biola University"
- Log-in with your NetID name and password
Adding Funds to Someone Else's Card
We often have parents, grandparents, and friends asking how they can put money on a student's ID card. We've got that covered too! Simply head to the same website, https://biola-sp.blackboard.com/eaccounts and click the button to 'Add funds to someone's account'. All you will need is the recipient's Biola e-mail address. You can even choose to have a confirmation e-mail sent to them so they know you've sent them a gift.
Prefer to load your Biola ID card in person?
Student dollars and Faculty/Staff dollars can also be purchased in-person with cash or credit card at the self-serve kiosks in the Library and at any of the Bon Appetit food service facilities.