Loading funds onto your Biola ID Card enables you to access a variety of on-campus services ranging from retail purchases to printing, not to mention discounts on dining. It's a convenient alternative to carrying around cash or credit cards.
Manage your ID card through eAccounts
Users can make real-time deposits online, save a preferred credit card* for quicker reloads, and set up recurring deposits. You may also view your current balance, transaction history, meal plan use, or freeze your ID card if it is misplaced.
*Please note we do not accept American Express. All other major credit cards are accepted.
Adding Funds to Your ID Card
- Go to biola.edu/eaccounts You will use your NetID and password to login
- Click on the appropriate account type to view a summary. Click ‘+Add Money’ to deposit additional funds.
- You can choose to add a specific amount or top-off your balance.
- Enter Credit Card payment info. You may choose to save this info for future use.
- The confirmation page allows you to specify where you would like your receipt e-mailed.
- Now that your eAccount has been set-up, you can download the Android app or iOS app to manage your funds on the go! NOTE: This is optional; you may continue to use the website to add funds.
- After you have downloaded and opened the app, select "Biola University"
- Log-in with your NetID name and password
Adding Funds to Someone Else's Card
We often have parents, grandparents, and friends asking how they can put money on a student's ID card. We've got that covered too! Simply head to the same website, biola.edu/eaccounts and click the button to 'Add funds to someone's account'. All you will need is the recipient's Biola e-mail address. You can even choose to have a confirmation e-mail sent to them so they know you've sent them a gift.
Prefer to load your Biola ID card in person?
Student dollars and Faculty/Staff dollars can also be purchased in-person with cash or credit card at the self-serve kiosks in the Library and at any of the Bon Appetit food service facilities.