Verify your housing and meal plan options in Housing Self-Service.
- Find the "Verify Housing and Meal Plan" task
- Select Start
- Review your housing and meal plan selections within Housing Self-Service
- Make any changes as needed
- Return to My Account
- Select Mark as Done
In an online program or only taking online classes? You may still be assigned this task even if you do not live locally. To complete the task, simply:
- Select the task link,
- Return to My Account and
- Select "mark as done"
Biola Housing and Commuting
- New student housing information
- How to apply for Biola housing
- How to request to be a commuter
- Housing FAQs
If you need housing after the semester starts see the late applicants housing process.
On-campus Dining and Meal Plan Options
Meal plans are available for both residential and non-residential students. For more information on our dining services see: