Final Exam Week Schedule
Final Exam Week Info/Policies
- Final Exam times and locations are posted on the class schedule as part of the listed meeting times for every class section, or you can see it on your personal class schedule on MyAccount. If it says TBA, you will need to check your syllabus or ask your instructor.
- If you have a conflict between two finals, one of the professors should allow an alternative final exam time to be scheduled.
- Finals should not be offered before the last week of the semester, and classes should plan to meet whether or not a final exam will be offered.
All undergraduate classes of two or more credits are scheduled for two-hour final exams during the last week of the term in spring and fall. One-credit courses should meet for a one-hour exam period. The two-hour meeting time for finals week is part of the required in-class meeting hours for the term; if the professor does not desire a final exam, the meeting time should be used for a regular class session.
Exceptions to the Final Exam Week Schedule
- Graduate-level classes meet at their regularly scheduled time during the last week of the term.
- When a graduate-level class is crosslisted with an undergraduate-level class, if the majority of the students are graduate level, the class will meet at its regularly scheduled time. If the majority of students are undergraduates, a final exam will be assigned.
- The Art, Kinesiology and Music departments will determine final exam times for the courses taught in their own facilities, which they schedule on their own.
- Labs, discussion sections, and First Year Seminar: Biola Experience classes will not be scheduled for exams, and should not meet during finals week.