Transfer Policy for Graduate Students

Graduate students wishing to transfer graduate-level credits from another institution need to fill out a Transfer Petition Form prior to taking the course. They will submit this form, complete with department chair and advisor signatures, to the front counter staff in The Office of the Registrar. Students who take unapproved courses risk these courses not transferring or counting for the classes they think they will.

Note to Talbot students: "Perspectives on the World Christian Movement" is often taken to substitute for ISCL555. To find out more information about this course, go to to find out when and where it is being offered and take it as a graduate class through Trinity Evangelical Divinity Seminary. A substitution form is not required to transfer this course.

Questions regarding transfer evaluations should be addressed to the Office of the Registrar at

Report a problem on this page
Biola University
13800 Biola Ave. La Mirada, CA 90639
© Biola University, Inc. All Rights Reserved.