If you are having a guest stay overnight with you in your room,
- Read Visitors & Overnight Guest Policy (below);
- Make sure your roommate(s) agrees to letting them stay overnight;
- Register your visitor.
Visitors & Overnight Guest Policy
- Overnight guests must be of the same sex as room/apartment occupants.
- Overnight guests may only stay in University housing a total of three (3) nights per semester.
- Residents must receive the permission of all roommates to have an overnight guest in their room or apartment.
- Overnight guests must be registered with Residence Life via the appropriate online guest registration form on MyBiola.
- Students of the opposite sex may only be on floors and in rooms/apartments during designated Open House hours.
- Students who have not completed enrollment by the Enrollment deadline or who were required to move out of University Housing may not stay as any other student’s guests or store their belongings in University Housing.
- Residents are responsible for the behavior of their guests.
- Non-Biola visitors must be accompanied by a Biola student while in the Residence Halls or Apartments.
- Unaccompanied minors may not use use vending machines.
- The University reserves the right to require guests to leave if they are in violation of University rules and regulations or of federal, state or local laws, or are disruptive to the University community.
You are responsible for your guests being aware of and following all pertinent policies of the Student Handbook and the Housing Handbook.