Guide to Living Off Campus & Housing Listings
Wondering about lease signing? ...money and budgeting? How about local storage facilities and/or utilities? And, just when is your landlord required, by law, to return your security deposit...and under what circumstances? Resources we've listed here will help you in your off-campus housing journey.
But finding and setting up the right place is only part of it; what about living with the right people? We also have ideas for getting to know your roommate, as well as strategies for effective communication and resolving conflict!
There are two Biola places to search for and post ads for off-campus (non-Biola-owned) housing.
- Internal Housing Listings—posted and viewable by students, staff, alums, and faculty
- Great place for roommate ads!
- FYI, the university has not inspected, approved, or disapproved housing or other information provided and does not accept responsibility for listings.
- Biola NetID needed to log in.
- External Housing Listings—posted and viewable by those inside and outside Biola
- No Biola ID needed = More Listings, Broader Visibility
- Off-Campus Housing 101 is an approved third-party provider designed to connect renters with landlords. Current Biola students and employees can list and search for free.
- *Off-Campus Housing 101 is provided as a service to students, faculty, and staff of Biola University. The university has not inspected, approved, or disapproved housing or other information provided on biola.och101.com and does not accept responsibility for listings.
- This is an internet based service. Please use discernment when responding to emails and educate yourself on current scams: Scam + Fraud Information.
Additional Housing Listing Services:
These apartments and websites are not affiliated with Biola University, but may be helpful in your housing search!
Looking for Biola-owned Housing and Apartment Information?