Federal regulations require that students who received a student loan and are graduating or leaving the institution or dropping below half-time status must complete exit loan counseling.
You will need to complete exit loan counseling for each category in which you received a loan. To determine the loans you received while at Biola University, please reference your Financial Aid documents or your student account billing statements.
- Perkins Loan
- Nursing Loan
- Biola Loan
- Hermann Loan
- FAS Loan
- Yates Loan
To complete the Online Loan Exit Interview for one of the above loan types:
- Log into your loan account at ECSI, Biola’s loan servicing agency at: https://borrower.ecsi.net/. You will need:
- Biola's School Code (RG),
- your Social Security Number, and
- your PIN/Password (if needed, please call ECSI at (888) 549-3274).
- Click on the "Unsigned Exit Interviews" link.
- Complete all Pending Exit Interviews, following the instructions provided.
Please Note: for your own mailing address, you should provide a permanent address; Biola campus box addresses are not acceptable. You must also submit a valid e-mail address. Complete reference information should be provided for four friends and/or relatives who do not live at your address; Biola campus box addresses are not acceptable.
Questions on your Biola-held loan? Contact the Accounting Office at (562) 903-4760.
Complete Exit Loan Counseling: Click here.
Questions on Stafford loans? Contact the Financial Aid Office at (562) 903-4742.