How to Pay

Do you need more information on how to make your payments? Please see the information below for more.


Please note that Biola accepts electronic checks. See the following steps for students, parents and others:

  • Students
  • Parents & Others
    • To make a payment, click here. Your student must grant you access as an authorized user to use this feature. To set up authorized users, students should go to > Student Financials > Authorized Users.
  • Payent Methods Accepted:
    • Electronic Check (ACH): Pay via electronic transfer with your checking or savings account. Account and routing numbers will be required, along with billing information, to complete the transaction.
    • Credit Cards: Beginning August 12th of 2021, Biola will be accepting credit card payments through the online Paypath system. Please note that there will be a 2.85% convenience fee assessed for each payment. The following credit card types will be accepted:
      • MasterCard
      • Visa
      • DinaCard
      • UnionPay
      • American Express
      • Discover
      • JCB
      • Diners Club International
      • BCcard


Checks may be mailed to the Accounting Office at the following mailing address:

  • Biola University
    Attn: Cashier
    13800 Biola Ave.
    La Mirada, CA 90639

In Person

You may also make a payment at the Cashier window (see here for hours/location).

International Students

Biola University has partnered with Flywire in order to streamline the process of international payments. Flywire allows you to pay securely from any country and any bank, generally in your home currency. By making your payment with Flywire you can:

  • Track your payments from start to finish
  • Save on bank fees and exchange rates
  • Contact their multilingual customer support team with any questions, day or night

To get started, click or go to: to begin the payment process.

If you have questions about making an international payment visit

Biola University is required to report to the IRS receipt of cash or cash equivalence (i.e. money order, cashier's check, or travelers' checks) transactions when the total amount received is $10,000 or more in any given 12 month period in the course of the University’s business. Form 8300, *Report of Cash Payments Over $10,000 Received in a Trade or Business, *will be filed with the IRS for each student when a reportable transaction is $5,000 or more to ensure full compliance with the IRS.

Report a problem on this page
Biola University
13800 Biola Ave. La Mirada, CA 90639
© Biola University, Inc. All Rights Reserved.