If you want to print from your personal computer, see the bottom of this page for instructions (Mac).
Mac Lab Printing Instructions
Follow these steps to print in any Mac computer lab on campus.
Sending the document
- Select the “Biola_Printing” printer from the printer dialogue window and click “Print.”
- Enter your NetID and a description for the document in the window that appears and click “Continue.”
- Enter your NetID password in the second window and click “Print.”
Releasing the document from a Print Release Station
- Go to a Pharos Print Release Station or a copier - both can be used to release a print job.
- Swipe your BiolaID card or enter your NetID and NetID password to login.
- Select the print job you would like to release and click “Print.”
- Click the “Logoff” button and pickup your print!
Setting Up Your Mac to Use Pharos
Last modified Dec 11, 2013 11:31 a.m.
Requirements: Mac OS X version 10.6 or later. Connection to the Biola network via wired Ethernet or wireless Biola-NetID connection. Biola-GUEST will not work.
Installing Pharos Print Services
- Download the Pharos installer: Click here to download
- Double-click on the Pharos.dmg file to open, then double-click on the Popup.pkg installer file.
- Keep clicking Continue until the installer has finished.
- You are now set up to print! Go back to top of page for instructions on using Pharos. If you need help installing Pharos please contact the IT Helpdesk at extension 4740 or by visiting the IT Helpdesk in Lower Metzger East.