Questions About Specific Charges on Your Account?

The Biola University Accounting Department produces student bills on the 15th of each month. Bills are emailed to the student's university address and posted online at Should you have a question about one of the charges on your bill, please refer to the list below and contact the appropriate department.

Department Contact Information
Collegium Membership Fees Commuter Life (562) 777-4018
Financial Aid Financial Aid (562) 903-4742
Health Insurance Health Center (562) 903-4841
Housing Fees, Lock & Key, Residence Hall Damage Fees Auxiliary Services (562) 944-0351, ext. 5813
Library Charges Circulation Department (562) 944-0351, ext. 5625
Meal Plan & Flex Dollars Auxiliary Services (562) 944-0351, ext. 5810
Music or Private Study Fees Conservatory of Music (562) 903-4892
Parking Permits or Traffic Citations Campus Safety (562) 903-4877
Professional Growth Fees Rosemead School of Psychology (562) 944-0351, ext. 5773
Residence Hall Fines Student Development (562) 944-0351, ext. 5842
Spiritual Development Chapel Attendance Fine Office of Chapel Accountability (562) 944-0351, ext. 3854
Talbot New Student Fees Talbot School of Theology (562) 944-0351, ext. 5521
Tuition Charges Office of the Registrar (562) 903-4720
  • Note About Tuition Charges:
    • Appeal of tuition charges, class fees, add/drop fees or late fees must be made in writing to the Registrar's Office. Forms are available at their data entry desk or through an online form.

General questions or not sure? Contact the Accounting Department at (562) 903-4760 or at

Financial Aid & Student Accounts
General Information
Last Updated:
July 01, 2019
Report a problem on this page
Biola University
13800 Biola Ave. La Mirada, CA 90639
© Biola University, Inc. All Rights Reserved.