How do I complete my Enrollment?
- Log on to myaccount.biola.edu.
- Complete all tasks -- completed steps are indicated by a green "Done" box.
- Enroll in a payment plan and make the required down payment, or pay in full.
- Your status should say “enrolled” within 30 minutes.
My status still says “Not Enrolled". What should I do?
- Complete all tasks -- completed tasks are indicated by a green "Done" box.
- Sign up for a payment plan and make the required down payment, or pay in full.
- Your status should say "enrolled” within 30 minutes.
- Contact Accounting at email@example.com for help. or email them at
I may not be able to complete my Enrollment on time. What will happen if I don’t?
- If Enrollment is not completed by the payment due date, you will be charged the $200 late fee and enter into the late enrollment period. There are no extensions or waivers for the late fee.
- Students may appeal the late fee after it has been charged to their student account by submitting an Appeal Form to the Office of the Registrar.
- Your classes will be dropped if enrollment is not completed by the first day of the term; see the Academic Calendar for important enrollment dates and deadlines.
The class I want to add is closed. What can I do?
Classes may have an option to add yourself to an automated waitlist. For more information on automated waitlists please click here.
I’m getting an error message when I try to add a class. What does this mean?
|Closed Section||There are no more seats available.|
|Closed - WL: ___||The class section is closed, but an automated waitlist is available, and the ___ will tell you how many students are already on the automated waitlist. You can add yourself to the automated waitlist (see instructions above).|
|Closed - Waitlist Full||The class section is closed and the automated waitlist is full. There are no seats available.|
|Corequisite Required||One or more classes must be taken at the same time. You need to add both at the same time. You must enter the CRNs of both classes in the Add Classes worksheet when you register (this is often required for a lecture, lab, and/or recitation).|
|Field of Study Restriction||Your major/program/emphasis prohibits you from registering for this class.|
|Linked Course Required||There is an additional specific section with the same course number that is required (ie: Lecture 1 might correspond with Lab 1). Register for both CRNs at the same time. You must enter the CRNs of both classes in the Add Classes worksheet when you register.|
|Prerequisite Not Met||You have not met all of the prerequisites for this course. Consult the Class Schedule or the Catalog for class prerequisites and restrictions.|
|Repeat Count Exceeds ___||You have already taken this class. Contact the Office of the Registrar for assistance.|
|Reserve Closed - Waitlist Filled||The reserved seats for this class are full and the automated waitlist is full as well. There are no seats available.|
|Reserved for Waitlist||This is a closed class. A seat may appear to be available because someone recently dropped the class, but that seat is reserved for a student who is at the top of an automated waitlist. You may not add the class at this time, but you may add yourself to the automated waitlist (see instructions above).|
|Reserved Seats Closed||The reserved seats for this class are full, but if you have a specific major/concentration, you may add yourself to the reserved seating automated waitlist. See instructions above for adding yourself to the automated waitlist.|
|Restricted by Class Level||You have not achieved the class level (Jr., Sr., etc.) required to register for this course.|
|See ________ for Approval||See the given department for approval to register for the class.|
|Time Conflict||There is a time conflict between the class you are trying to add and one already in your schedule (the conflict may be between the final exam meeting time dates). You need to obtain permission from a professor; if approved, your department admin can enter a time conflict override that will allow you to add the class online.|
What happens if I miss my Registration time?
You may miss out on classes that you need; they may close due to excess demand, or be cancelled due to insufficient demand. However, you can still add available classes to your schedule during the Enrollment phase. Click here for more information about Registration and Enrollment.
How can I drop a class?
Courses may be dropped online at myaccount.biola.edu.
- Refer to the Tuition Refund Schedule for drop deadlines and tuition refund information.
How can I add a class to my Summer schedule after online registration has closed?
- Check the Class Schedule to ensure that the class is still open and that you have met all of the prerequisites.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your ID number and the 4-digit CRN of the class(es) you want to add.
- Make your payment online or by contacting the Accounting Office -- all summer charges are due immediately.