So that financial aid awards can be calculated accurately, aid will be posted to student accounts after the last day to add a class. For that reason, refunds of credit balances for fall semester will be processed beginning September 15. Refunds for the spring semester will be processed beginning February 15.
To request a refund of the credit on your account, click the link above and complete a Refund Request Form.
- The link above will ask you to log on to your Biola email in order to access the Refund Request Form
- Please allow up to two weeks to receive your refund.
- Payments made by check or ACH require 10 business days to clear before funds are available for refund.
- PLUS loan refunds are payable to the borrower and are mailed to the borrower's address.
- If you have set up a Refund Profile on myaccount.biola.edu, your refund will be a Direct Deposit to your bank account on file. If no refund profile exists, a check will be processed (please allow up to six additional days for check processing and mailing time).
- If you have excess loan funds that you do not need for your educational expenses, we advise you to return them to the lender to reduce the amount of your loan. You may send an email to email@example.com to request that.
- If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 562-903-4760.
Set Up Your Refund Profile for Direct Deposit
- Log on to myaccount.biola.edu
- Click on “Student Financials”
- Click on “Refunds”
- Click on “Manage Your Refund Account”
- Click on “eRefunds”
- Click on “Set Up Account”
- Select “Account Type”
- Complete the requested information
- Read the Agreement and check “I Agree”