What is SPA?
Student Programming and Activities (SPA) provides recreational and community building opportunities for the student body, leading to the overall enrichment of the holistic student experience. SPA plans events such as Punk 'n Pie, Sola Soul, The Eddy, Splash!, Nationball, Gospel Fest, Clubs, Intramural Programs, Study Break, Outdoor Excursions, and Mock Rock.
Mission Statement: Student Programming and Activities exists to provide quality co-curricular experiences in order to engage every student to cultivate community, learning, and development by connecting them to University
What leadership positions do we have available?
For the 2019-2020 school year. All positions are paid and require a year-long commitment.
Coordinator Positions (10-13 hours/week)
- Campus Events Coordinator || plan and manage campus-wide events like The Eddy, Mock Rock, Heritage months, and much more
- Fitness Coordinator || create and manage physical fitness opportunities for all student
- Intramural Coordinator || coordinate and manage all Intramural activities
- Marketing & Communications Coordinator || promote all of SPA's events and opportunities within the Biola community
- Office Coordinator || manage the SPA office and daily tasks including customer service need
- Outdoor Excursions Coordinator || plan and oversee various outdoor trips
Auxiliary Positions (5-7hours/week)
- Campus Events Assistant || assist in the week and day-of execution of campus-wide events
- Graphic Designer || create marketing designs and materials for all SPA events
- Photographer || capture and share photos of all SPA events
- Videographer || create promotional content and various event elements for all SPA events
Applications will be available until Wednesday, February 20, 11:59pm.