Education specialist candidates, please utilize the following information during your time in the special education program. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com, or you can call the School of Education office at (562) 944-0351 x4843.
Special Education Core courses: For all fieldwork courses in the special education program.
Online Fieldwork Placement Site Requests:
- LEDU 362/SEED 562—Assessment and Evaluation of Exceptional Learners
- LEDU 363/SEED 563—Teaching Students with Mild Disabilities in Inclusive Settings
- LEDU 364/SEED 564—Behavior and Classroom Management for Student with Special Needs
- LEDU 369/SEED 580—Introduction to Autism Spectrum Disorders
All fieldwork evaluations, observations, and submissions will be managed by Taskstream.
Special Education Certificate: The special education certificate will equip you as a school teacher to better serve special needs in your classroom and may provide a head-start in your coursework should you choose to go into full-time Special Education. To receive your Special Education Certificate, please fill out this form after you have completed 12 credits of focused study in Special Education.
- Special Education Certificate Checklist Form
- This online form will be automatically submitted and reviewed by the Special Education department in the School of Education. A Certificate will be mailed to the address you provide upon approval.
*The special education certificate is subject to Director approval
- All fieldwork evaluations and submissions will be managed by Taskstream .