These are non-emergency resources. If you have an emergency, please visit the Emergency Information page.
If you are not sure where to begin and would like to speak to someone during regular business hours, contact Student Development at 562-903-4874.
- The Advising Center. Academic guidance for undecided/undeclared students. (562) 903-4782 [x4782]. Location: Metzger Hall, east end (near Registrar).
- Center for Career Development. Career counseling, life planning, internship and job opportunities. (562) 903-4875 [x4875]. Location: Student Services Building, south wing.
- Center for Marriage and Relationships (CMR). Provides original content, blogs and videos and offers other resources on marriage and relationships including: free relationship advice drop in hours, premarital counseling small groups, events and retreats. (562) 903-4708. Location: between Caf & Bardwell Science Building.
- Commuter Life. Connecting more than 1,000 commuting students with Biola's vibrant community. (562) 777-4070. Location: Student Union Building, upper level.
- Disability Services. Providing and advocating for reasonable and appropriate accommodations to students with psychological, medical, physical, and learning disabilities. (562) 906-4542. Location: Learning Center, Library upper level.
- Fitness Center. Exercise equipment and education free for student use. (562) 903-5944 [x5944]. Location: Chase Gym, north end.
- Global Student Services. Provides information and services in adjustment, academics, banking and tax issues, church connections, transportation, housing, insurance, and immigration issues for Biola students from around the world. (562) 777-4008 [x4008]. Location: Student Union Bldg, upper level.
- The Learning Center. Providing students time-management and study skills, peer tutoring, as well as aid for students with disabilities. (562) 906-4542 [x4542]. Location: Library, upper level, go left at top of stairs.
- Speech/Language Clinic. Provides evaluation and treatment for speech, language, fluency, and voice disorders, at reduced rates to students. (562) 777-4068 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Location: McNally campus, English Hall room 64.
- Spiritual Development. Providing opportunities for worship and spiritual growth through chapels, pastoral counseling, and more. (562) 903-4874. Location: Student Services Building.
- Center for Spiritual Renewal. Students can receive Spiritual Direction once a month for free; meet with someone trained to help you learn how to listen to God’s voice in your life. A service of the Institute for Spiritual Formation [ISF]. (562) 903-4853. Located in "Grove" buildings east of the Tennis Center.
- Student Development. Fostering community, character and spiritual development, student leadership, service and ministry opportunities, while supporting student transitions and enforcing community standards. (562) 903-4874 [x4874]. Location: Student Services Building.
- Student Orientation Services (SOS). Designed to assist and serve new students and families with their transition process by providing tangible resources that help them connect to the community and establish an understanding of Biola's social, spiritual and academic opportunities. (562) 944-0351 [x5846]. Location: Student Union Building, upper level.
- Writing Center. Discuss your writing with a trained consultant, receive feedback and assessment of papers in progress, through guided questions and suggestions for improvement. Not an editing or proofreading service. (562) 903-4826 [x4826]. Location: Library, middle (ground) level.