College Study Skills
Learn test-taking strategies, strengths-based living, effective note-taking, time-management, critical thinking, and your learning style.
If you are struggling academically and would like to talk about your study strategies and see how the course would benefit you, please stop by the Learning Center or give us a call at 562-906-4542. The Learning Center is located in the Library building, upper level.
- GNST 001
- CR/NC (No Unit)
- Open to all undergraduate students
- $60.00 Course Fee
- 10 Week curriculum, one day per week
- Generally 5-6 sections in the Fall and 3 sections in the Spring
- Signature from Learning Center required to register
For Those Who:
- Want to sharpen their academic skills and learn about their strengths.
- Are struggling academically and need help identifying their learning style.
- Are provisionally admitted students.
- Are on academic probation.