**Effective March 18, 2020: Do not order "hold for pick up" transcripts. The Registrar's Office is working remotely at this time. Please choose the delivery method, mail or electronic transcripts only.**
IMPORTANT: It is the student's responsibility to clear all holds on his or her account before ordering a transcript. A loan entrance or exit interview hold will cause the transcript order to be canceled. If you have questions regarding a financial hold, contact Student Account Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (562) 903-4760.
If you do not have a Biola netID or know your netID password,
follow the link below to our self-registration transcript ordering page:
Order Official Transcripts (without a netID)
If you know your netID login,
follow the link below to order transcripts:
Order Transcripts (with Biola netID login)
Unofficial transcripts are not available for ordering. Students may obtain their unofficial transcript under Graduation and Degree Planning in the Student Profile or Alumni Profile section on My Account (requires netID login).
Official Transcript Fee: $8.50 each (plus any applicable delivery fees)
Official transcripts requested using our online transcript ordering service will be mailed via USPS First Class mail in 1-2 business days.
Additional Delivery Options and Fees:
- Electronic Delivery: No additional charge
- First Class Mail: $2.50 per address
- Domestic Express Mail Fee: $6.65 per address
- FedEx International Fee: $35 per address
General Policies and Information
- For security purposes, PDF electronic transcripts will expire after 30 days, even if saved to your computer or forwarded to another party. To retain a copy for longer than 30 days, you will need to print it. Please be aware that printed copies of a PDF electronic transcript will have the word "copy" and will be considered unofficial.
- All coursework will show on a student's Biola transcript, including classes in progress and all transfer credit. We do not create transcripts that only reflect certain terms or academic levels. For example, if a student completed both undergraduate and graduate level work at Biola, he or she cannot request that only the graduate transcript be sent.
- Official transcripts released to the student will be stamped "Issued to Student."
- Our 1-2 day processing time refers to the time it takes our office to process and prepare the student's transcripts. This does not include mailing time.
- Biola University is not responsible for orders that are lost or delayed by the postal service. We cannot guarantee the transcript's arrival or the time it will take to reach its destination.
- It is the student's responsibility to direct concerns and discrepancies to the Office of the Registrar.
- Transcripts requested to be held for pick-up will be available for 30 days. If they are not picked up within that time, the student will need to reorder them.