As a business major, you are required to meet with your academic advisor once per semester during assigned academic advising weeks. To find out who your advisor is, refer to your degree audit on www.my.biola.edu. You must bring a printed copy of your audit to your appointment.
The purpose of academic advising is:
- To assist you with course selection
- Provide your individual PIN number to access registration
- Confirm if you are on course for graduation
- Discuss off-campus/transfer recommendations, requirements, and restrictions
- Discuss internships, jobs, and any other questions you may have
Students will be assigned a faculty advisor when they are accepted to the Crowell School of Business. View your Degree Audit on my.biola.edu to see who your assigned advisor is.
To make an appointment with your Faculty Advisor, click the links below.
- Dr. Brian Burnett (Office 129)
- Professor Phil Woodward (Office 126)
- Degree Requirements Sheet: Accounting
- Dr. Nick Sherwin (Office 128)
- Dr. Jeff McHugh (Office 132)
- Dr. Tom Wilson (Office 124)
- Degree requirement sheet: Management
- Professor Laureen Mgrdichian (Office 123)
- Dr. Lari Mobley (Office 130)
- Professor Jake Aguas (Office 135)
- Degree requirement sheet: Marketing Management
A Graduation Petition must be turned in to the Office of the Registrar at the completion of 88 units. Petitions filed after the first day of your final semester will be charged a $200 fee.
The Graduation Petition requires the signature of the Department Chair before submitting to the Office of the Registrar. Once it has been approved it is your responsibility to submit the completed form to the Registrars office