Find Your Academic Advisor

Undeclared Majors

Good advising is crucial to your academic success and planning! If you are undeclared, your Academic Advisor works in the Advising Center. There are also Peer Academic Advisors (current junior/senior Biola students) who are available to meet with you.

Set an appointment with a Peer Advisor!


Department Academic Advisors

Your advisor is now visible in your Degree Audit. To find your academic advisor:

  1. Log on to
  2. Select the "Student" tab from the top left of the page
  3. Select "Degree Planning" from the left side of the page
  4. Click on the "Degree Audit" link
  5. You can right click your advisor's name to copy his/her email address to send an email.
  6. This should open a new tab. Near the top of the page there is a box titled "Student View". Your advisor's name will be located in this box as shown below

PLEASE NOTE: If you do not see an advisor listed on your Degree Audit page, please contact your department for information concerning your academic advisor.

For department contact information, look up your department in the Directory.

Note: Some departments have Peer Academic Advisors available for supplemental advising


Changing Your Academic Advisor

If you would like to change your primary academic advisor, please download, complete, and turn in an Advisor Change Form to the Advising Center in Sutherland Hall.

Report a problem on this page
Biola University
13800 Biola Ave. La Mirada, CA 90639
© Biola University, Inc. All Rights Reserved.